- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ); Front or Rear Axle.
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ); Front.
- 1997-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZG); ZG (Europe) model; Front.
- 1994-2002 Ram 1500/2500/3500 (BE) w/ 2WD; Front.
- 1994-2002 Ram 1500/2500/3500 (BR) w/ 2WD; Front.
As your Jeep’s suspension ages bushings and bump stops start to deteriorate, sometimes to the point of complete loss. The Crown Automotive Bump Stop replaces the factory unit found inside the coil springs. They are intended to limit the axle travel and cushion bumps when the axle is fully compressed. If your bump stops are missing or falling apart you not only get a rough ride over bumps but you could unintentionally pull out fuel lines and brakes lines if the axle has a chance to flex too much to the other side. Restoring safety and comfort is simple with this quality Crown replacement.
|Dimensions||3.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|